Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Wedding

So yesterday my cousin got married!  It was a gorgeous, blue-skied day at La Jolla Shores. The weather was just perfect.  Of course it was, it was a wedding day!  I'd never actually driven through La Jolla before, and I have to say, it was SO cute!  I really need to take a long lunch one of these days and check out all the little restaurants and boutiques.  Plus, the sea air never fails to fill my lungs with endless possibilities!

My sister and I both wore some of my designs to the ceremony.  Little flowered dresses=perfect for a summer wedding. I don't have any pictures of us from yesterday (we were too busy looking at the bride!) but below are both frocks from a photoshoot earlier this year with my darling friend Patrick. We wore both with little white cardigans.




No comments: