Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at Benvenuto

Bah humbug to all of the Scrooges out there - I love Christmas! For the Saletta family, the entire month of December is a montage of Norman Rockwell worthy tableaus. Typical family tensions are smoothed over with my mother's legendary mint layer fudge, and the continual warmth from the fireplace brings everyone together and a deliciously cliche way. I took a couple pics of the yummy home-ness on Christmas Eve:


In my family present wrapping is an art...


My parents get adorable on their present tags. This one is in my dad's handwriting: "To My Great Adventurer From your Sidekick" Awwww...


My brother attacking the Christmas pies...

The magically refilling Christmas cookie platter! Possibly the best part :)

Favorite Christmas quote of the year: "I believe Christmas has done me good and will do me good and I say God bless it!" - A Christmas Carol via the Muppets

No comments: