Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TSTB

TSTB: Too Stressed to Blog

Seriously. So stressed right now. About a bazillion end-of-the-year projects/portfolios/reports and all just vague enough to drive someone crazy are floating around my head right now. Plus work. Plus the somehow still existent personal life. Oh, and finding a real job. Here are some random thoughts that I should really think more about when I have a minute.

New Designers to Investigate (thanks whatever magazine I pulled this out of...)



OBSESSED. So beautiful. Want.

Got a compliment from an old school designer about some of my pieces and an email from a very happy stylist within the last 24 hours. Yay!

One of the black and white pics I'd love to own. Giant and blown up on a wall. On canvas. I love all defenders of big hair.



Two of my favorite things: Gilt Group and Aztec Hot Chocolate at the Chapman Coffee House. Both sinfully delicious. My excuse for the former is Christmas shopping.


Book I should get around to reading. I read How to Win Friends and Influence People over Thanksgiving. SO. GOOD. Thank you cousin's roommate for letting us borrow it :)

I've got some amazing pics of the cabin in Big Bear where my family was for Thanksgiving, but I haven't even had a chance to import them yet. Once I can breathe there will be a post.

xoxo

No comments: