Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Seattle Scavenges

As a compulsive scavenger/pack rat, I can't seem to resist bringing things back with me from everywhere I travel. My weekend trip in Seattle was certainly not an exception. Here's a little rundown on my finds:


This is an original edition Nancy Drew, published in 1940, that I picked up f0r $5 in an old bookshop down the street from the Seattle Art Museum. I've already got a pretty sizable collection of Nancy Drew originals, and I'm always on the lookout for the one's I'm missing. I'd been looking for this particular one for a few years now and I was SO excited to find it!


Picked this up at Pike's Place. Clairine has a matching one. :)



I love this bangle! It's so simple and beautiful. Immediate obsession. Tip on Pike's Place buying: never take anything at the first price the vendor offers. I got this for $6 less than this particular artisan claimed.




Basic, unbelievably comfy sweater from Urban Outfitters. *Snuggle*

No comments: