Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pics from Back Home

It's been a completely INSANE and incredible weekend and I've got so much to blog about I don't even know where to start! Cuckoo Club Friday night, Oxford Saturday, Brighton today and cake baking and Oliver tomorrow! This is the third time in three days I've tumbled into bed well past midnight so I'll have to wait on the major updates and get some shut-eye before work. But I thought I'd add a little catching up from home just to mix things up a bit. Enjoy!


My mom sent these pics to me a little while ago from back home. If I wasn't so happy traveling, I'd be homesick. :)

(My beautiful sister, Rebecca, and my dad at Niagara falls)


(My brother, Ben, (left) and cousin, Jason, goofing off at the Hacienda on the 4th of July)
(I can't believe I missed my brother's graduation!!! So proud of him. Cal Poly Pomona, you better get ready for the next big thing in mechanical engineering!)

(Ben and Rebecca - she's got two more years in high school and then it will be her in the robe!)

(Ben, greeting our grandparents like a hero)

(The Benvenuto gardens. Always spectacular.)

No comments: