Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Poseidon Adventure

The other day my dad took me out to lunch at the Poseidon in Del Mar. Very nice looking restaraunt, right on the beach with a gorgeous view of the Pacific. The valets were super cute too! I ordered a vegetarian quesadilla and it was absolutely delish - the mango salsa made it even better.


I wore a favorite skirt of mine that I made in January from a sari my mom brought back from Sri Lanka. At least, I think it was a sari. Below is the pic Patrick took of it for my "catalog."
I wore a black tee instead though and went bare-legged as all of my black tights mysteriously decided to run at the same time and I haven't picked up new ones yet. Below are shots of the butterfly necklace, ring and shoes that I wore as well.
I'm in love with these shoes. See the curve of the side? I can't find anything else like it! These shoes were my grandma's from who knows how long ago and I've worn them literally to pieces. I had to take them in to a shoe repair a few months ago to keep them from falling apart. Note to anyone in Orange County looking to fix up shoes: Culver Shoe Repair in Irvine is awesome. It's run by this really neat guy who is super friendly and will remember anything you tell him. When I was there in March the guy in line in front of me was some businessman/pilot who travels all over the world and every time he comes home he drops by Culver Shoe Repair to fix something and tell the man behind the counter about his new adventures.

No comments: