Friday, July 31, 2009

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe

As a typical starving college student (yeah, I go to a private school...which makes me even more starving) I have learned that FREE STUFF is probably the most awesome thing ever invented. Especially when it's free stuff that I'll actually use. Recently my grandma dumped three awesome pairs of vintage shoes on me - like Christmas coming early! The pair she gave me last year (incredibly chic black faux alligator pumps that I wear to death) were brilliant enough, but these three have left my mind literally spinning with delicious possibilities.



These luscious red suede pumps are definitely my favorite. They're so comfy and can be worn at a score of different occasions.



These are so much fun! Dying for an opportunity to wear them!



Picture a romantic date on a warm summer night floating through a lit garden. These are shoes that fairy tales are made of...

No comments: