Sunday, January 23, 2011

G'Day LA

Wow. It's been almost two weeks since I last posted! There's been a lot going on lately and much delayed posts will be rolling in over the next couple of days.

Meanwhile, I spent all day yesterday in Hollywood backstage at the G'Day LA Black Tie Gala fashion show, part of Australia Week (and no, I didn't know that existed until yesterday either). My role for this particular show was dressing male models. Not kidding. Not a bad job, I'd say, even though I definitely just felt like their mother; buttoning their shirts, straightening their ties and sending them off to school...very sweet, but not the most conversational of chaps. Met some great girls too and ended up grabbing a bite to eat at Aroma afterwards (to the beautiful Bailey: I SWEAR there was money on that credit card - I don't know why it didn't work...).

Here are a couple of pics from backstage:













That was my charge, Ryan. Yes he got my number. No, he didn't call. Lol.

No comments: