Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Men of Milan and Paris

Ok so the couture shows are already underway so here's a recap of men's wear in Milan and Paris. Well, a recap of some of my favorites at least.

I'm really loving all the hats and, shall we say, a certain level of class? (hooray!) I'm not a men's wear expert - this season is actually the first time I've taken the time to wade through most of the shows. Still...Galliano seemed a bit more like theater than fashion to me, no?

 Dolce & Gabbana

 Dolce & Gabbana

 Balmain (a decidedly different take)

 Ferragamo

 Giorgio Armani

 John Galliano (umm...this is fashion?)

 Lanvin

 Yves Saint Laurent Stefano Pilati

Agnes B

 Trussardi
(the trash bag pants Derek has been rocking for over a year are popping up everywhere. I hate to acknowledge that he might have been right about that one...)

Trussardi

No comments: