Friday, January 7, 2011

Job, job, hob, blob, knob, job

Obviously I'm a bit delirious right now. Spent this week training my replacements at work, finishing up a project for a client down in San Diego, and jumped full force into the job search. Geez. Graduating college is a big deal, no? Anyway, sorry I've been totally MIA lately. My other excuse is that I left my camera at Benvenuto and I only just got it back yesterday. Enough. Here are some snippets of life/inspiration for your enjoyment.

This is what I've been staring at all week...
Anna Karina. GORGEOUS. And she's Danish too. I need to start embracing that side of me more often.


I should also wear hats more often...
...and spend more time sipping tea :) This was Jasmine Tea on a lovely night at Cafe Veronese in Fullerton. Some day when it's not pouring rain I'm going to take a bunch of pictures here - it's like stepping into Wonderland...

In other news, music I love at the moment: Fader by Temper Trap, Little Lion Man and the Cave by Mumford and Sons, Sail by Awolnation, Be My Animal by The Good Natured, and Follow Me by Audrianna Cole (thanks @Bergdorfs for that last one!)

1 comment:

Audrianna Cole said...

Aww thanks!! :D I am glad you like it!!