Sunday, June 27, 2010

In mourning of a good vest...or waistcoat, depending on what country you're in

As a designer, I get really attached to everything I make; each piece is like a new friend and the more adventures I take it on, the more I love it. Well, my gray LCS vest is now gone. Lost at a hostel in Madrid. Or perhaps in some Canadian girl's bag by accident. Still, the chances of my finding my beloved compadre are slim to none, and thus I have composed this tribute:





(These shots were taken by Patrick Dawn in early 2009 for a very unprofessional lookbook that never happened. The vest was one of the first LCS pieces I ever made, so it wasn't done that well and I could probably make a better one now but still...oh and I lost the shorts in this picture in Madrid too and even though they were my favorite pair of shorts, I've been wearing them since 8th grade so it's time for a new pair anyway.)




(Totally unembarrasing 19th birthday pictures...thanks, Maddy)



(Looking insanely fierce on model Laura Via at my show in December 2009. This girl is amazing. BOOK HER.)

I know the vest went with my on my summer road trip and to Italy and all over, but unfortunately, I'm not as good at whipping a camera out as I should be...sad day...


(I really hope no freemasons will see this and take offense...)

No comments: