Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion's Night Out (before good pictures)

Last night, my girls and I (and Andrei, who's testosterone somehow endured the night) headed up to LA for Fashion's Night Out. We started in the Beverly Center and had a fantastic time wandering through the shops, meeting hot DJs, striking up convos with models, downing fantastic mojitos in Desigual, soaking up the great vibe in Bebe, and devouring the fashion show at 7:30. There was one model that really caught my eye - she would look FANTASTIC in LCS and I'm dying to get her in my show for Fall.

About two hours or so into the night, however, the girls started running out of steam, so we had dinner at Grande Lux Cafe (omg fettuccine alfredo!) and then headed home. My camera died, so all I got were a few fuzzy pics from my phone (see below), but I'll try to post a few off my friends' cameras soon. My beautiful models were out on Melrose and said it was hopping over there while another friends said Rodeo was pretty dead by 10:30. I'm a little bummed that I didn't get so see some of the other locations, but overall it was a really, really good night.



(Fuzzy pics from the show in the Beverly Center. Will try to get better ones up soon!)

No comments: