Monday, September 27, 2010

Who say melon whaaaaaat?

Darling Adam finally sent me the behind the scenes pics from the shoot - HAHAHA so good. So. Good. It really was a completely ridiculous experience and I almost had a complete emotional breakdown halfway through but thankfully everything worked out in the end. In fact, it was such a crazy day that Nicolas is putting together a short mini-reality-episode for YouTube to document just how crazy it was :) I'll definitely post it when it goes up and I'd love to hear what you think!

Alex and I got to set about 45 minutes early just to make sure everything was ready to go. I was showing her some of the locations Adam and I had scouted for the editorials and believe it or not we found MELONS. Really. What in the world melons were doing growing out in the desert I have no idea...


Hair and makeup...


Model/VP Alex working on model Ruby's fantastic mane of hair...I'm kind of glad Ruby didn't have a mirror for this process...


Monkeying around on set from left to right: Ali (makeup artist), Laura (model), Me (psychotic ball of stress), Nicolas (videographer)


This has got to be one of my favorite shots of all time. I believe this pose completed her mid-shoot transition from makeup artist to mountain climber/flash bulb holder. xoxo Ali!


Thank you SO much to my amazing team! We did it!

No comments: