Saturday, September 25, 2010

Guilt-Free Retail Therapy

LCS Designs stuff aside, life's been a whirlwind of absolute insanity just with classes and work and oh yeah, that thing called a LIFE that tends to get really messy really fast? I honestly couldn't survive without getting away for a bit so Alex and I decided to take the other night off (after meeting with Nicolas about some photoshoot footage of course). We spent a few precious hours under a "no work-speak" ban, indulging in vegan lettuce wraps at PF Cheng's in the Irvine Spectrum and guilt-free retail therapy at various shops culminating in a Forever21 binge. The result of my just-grab-everything-it's-only-$5 night was un-surprisingly monochromatic and quite satisfying.


Black blazer bought two sizes to big for that casual, oversized look I ADORE (I ripped this off a mannequin and I'm pretty sure it was the last one), white shirt ($4), white tank ($5), belt, men's t-shirt (I wear my ex-bf's Armani Exchange t-shirt practically once a week so it was about time I got a shirt of my own), black cami ($4), fish necklace, and men's sweater vest (currently one of my favorite items in my closet. Comfy, warm and SO cute!).


Obsessed. I've realized I have a thing for water animal pendents. I have a turtle, a seahorse and now a fish.

I can't seem to decide if this belt was a really good idea or a really bad idea. I guess we'll find out when I find something to wear it with.

No comments: