Sunday, September 12, 2010

FNO part two

Today is photoshoot day and I'm pretty intimidated! We're shooting outside in the desert in mid/late afternoon so basically the first thing on my mind is WATER. And blotting papers...and sunscreen. Still SO much to do before people start showing up around 4:30pm. I really need to focus on pulling everything together for the shoot, but my Twitter feed is open and the second-by-second updates on New York Fashion Week are begging me to just sit and absorb myself in shows for the next five hours! I haven't even looked at a single collection from yesterday yet! That will be my reward tonight maybe. That or the bottle of wine that's been sitting around my apartment waiting for an occasion. To be shared of course. :)

Meanwhile, here are some pics from the Melrose side of Fashion's Night Out LA. More to come from the Beverly Center side of things, but my darling friend hasn't uploaded he pics yet. The below are courtesy of Laura Via.

Fred Segel


Tarina Tarantino

Laura and fire hat dude

Ruby, Laura and fire hat dude. SO ridiculous. :)

No comments: