Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Show I Wasn't In

So last time we left off I had just gotten scouted for a fashion show in LA Fashion Week and then hit by a car Friday night. Fortunately, the car didn't impact my ability to model. The nasty hemorrhage that appeared like a zombie's worst nightmare in my left eye on Saturday night DID. Doctor said there wasn't any particular reason for it but that I should avoid stress. HAHA. However, having a bloody eye isn't the greatest selling point, so I passed the gig onto the fabulous Laura Via who took it in stride and did a fantastic job. Here are the pics she took:


At Concept Fashion Week Day 3 in Los Angeles, getting ready for the presentation with Poliuretano Chic.

Poliuretano Chic dress.


Another Poliuretano Chic dress.


My spicy Laura in Poliuretano Chic with Ela Acosta, the designer and one of the sweetest people I've ever met at a fashion event. That side cleavage makes me a little nervous though...


These two pics were taken by Alex Whiston (according to the FB album I pinched them off of) and they look AMAZING.


Ela is basically amazing. I think it's SO sweet that she texted me after the presentation to see how my eye was doing! Thank you, Ela! Your designs are beautiful!

Check out her website here: http://www.elaconceptdesign.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol!

thank you my friend i appriciate all theses good comments!!!!