Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fings I like

My childhood best friend, Katie, has an entire facebook album full of ridiculous/funny/odd/thoughtful pictures that never fail to make me smile. She titled this album "Fings I like." Here are a few of my own.  

Just ridiculous.


 NY Public Library for the Performing Arts. 

 Bralette top by Carin Wester.

 Santa Barbara day trip

Me in 20 years. And that man beside me? Equally amazing but whether we're dating, married, best friends or hate each others' guts, no one will be able to tell.

 So true.

Santa Claus left this in my stocking. He has a weird sense of humor.

 What happens when I end up home alone.

 I had to steal at least one of these from Katie's album. This is her's. The caption: "Thug lifeeee" Yeah, she never gets old.



No comments: