Friday, February 25, 2011

London in the Fall

Quick summary of what I got out of London Fashion Week: Black, white and crazy prints. Which personally I thought was awesome. Here are some of my picks:

 
 Burberry Prorsum - this look was on the cover of WWD for a reason. It's GORGEOUS.

 More Burberry Prorsum. WANT. Can Christopher Bailey do no wrong?

 David Koma. More sheer sleeves...

 Erdem. Gosh I wish I had the guts to rock prints like this...

 Mary Katrantzou. ...or this... What if people actually dressed like this in real life??

 Michael Van Der Ham. Like.

Vivienne Westwood Red Label. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT into the hair here and I'm not so into the hemline either but...something about how windswept it looks just makes me keep staring at it...

On to Milan!

Photos courtesy of style.com

No comments: