Sunday, February 20, 2011

New York Fashion Week Highlights

I apologize that this post is ridiculously long, but it's already London Fashion Week so I didn't exactly have time to break it up. Here are my personal pics for NYFW:

 3.1 Phillip Lim - Pants.

 Badgley Mischka - really loving this sheer sleeve trend, it's all over the place this season

 Badgley Mischka. HOT.

 Chado Ralph Rucci. Not my fave Chado show up these sheer gloves are up there on my WANT list.

Christian Cota. I don't really get it, but I'm partial to the asymmetrical.

 Chritian Cota. The boots suck. the dress is YES.

 Cynthia Rowley. Fave color EVER. Also lots of long skirted slits this season...

 Cynthia Steffe. Take the fox off and I love it.

 Derek Lam. Simple long skirt done right.

 DVF. Very bad@$$ this season. Love it.

 Helmut Lang. Not a fan of the presentation - looked a lot like the edgy side of LA which doesn't appeal to me at all. However, strip it down and almost every single jacket they showed was significantly lust-worthy.

 Isaac Mizrahi. Methinks the cakes outshone the collection a bit...

 L'Wren Scot. RED HEADED MODEL! *instantly loses ability to accurately judge collection*

 Marchesa. Getting married in this.

 Max Azria. Simple and lovely.

 Michael Kors. HAUTE. Happy 30th bday, Michael!

 Monique Lhuillier. Vintage HAUTE.

 Oscar de la Renta. Is it bad that I really want this jacket??

 Proenza Schouler. Weird skirt but I kind of like it.

 Rodarte. Not my favorite Rodarte collection ever but this I could do...

 Thakoon. I would totally rock this jacket.


 Tommy Hilfiger. Someday I will be cool enough to wear this look...


Vera Wang. I'd never wear this sweater but it still looks cool...
Y-3. Glove things, LBD and braids. I'm on board.

Pics courtesy of Style.com

No comments: