Monday, February 7, 2011

Feathers, Cake and Sinatra

Glorious, glorious, glorious weekend away at Benvenuto with all of my loves, celebrating my ridiculous graduation. Pasta and cake and fountains and fireplaces and Frank Sinatra at 3am. Not to mention brunch. Life is good when you're surrounded with friends like mine.

The table. I was actually pretty proud of this.


 The centerpiece was picked straight from the yard and full of olive branches for good luck!

 Debut of a new LCS Designs creation - and a ridiculously awesome vintage feathered cap I found in an old hatbox. Little things make me so happy.


 Yup. Chocolate place tags.

 Me and the gorgeous Kerrianne.


 Dinner.

 Running water??



 Cake a la my father. Amazing.

 Apples to apples. This was a particularly terrible hand.

 Bed time after jacuzzi :)


 Good morning, Benvenuto!


Brunch :)

Many thanks to Bri and Kerrianne for the phone camera snapped pictures!

No comments: