Wednesday, July 13, 2011

An Effort to Make My Addictions Classy (aka Everything Looks Better in a Big Wine Glass)

When banging one's head against the steel-plated, reinforced, 30 feet thick, concrete wall of unemployment (lets not forget the razor wire along the top and the giant, rabid guard dogs - aka "interns" who foolishly think they're going to end up employed at the end of the summer HAH!) ...anyway, when banging one's head against this wall gets too exhausting, many people take to smoking copious amounts of pot to give their head a little rest before going back to the job boards. Me? No, I take my little gold card to Starbucks and get one of these so I can go bang my head even harder:

Java Chip Frappucino. Plus three shots. Which is fine on it's own, but let's face it, the little plastic cup, though it usually lends the emotional support of a grown-up safety blanket, sometimes just isn't enough. I like to try to make my blatant addictions classy...

Obvious answer, right? 

Ok confession. Last week it got really bad and I didn't even go to Starbucks (probably because I didn't have another free drink card...the above would have cost me almost $9!)...

Yeah...that's Red Bull...please don't judge me. Looks so much cooler though, right?!
And actually, pretty much everything looks better in a big wine glass...


 Parfait, anyone?

Seriously though...

No comments: